If you are a talented or skilled web developer we can count on, if you love object-oriented PHP programming, and you would like to be a part of a team that works together to deliver sophisticated WordPress projects with the highest code quality, then you are probably the one we have been waiting for.
You will be responsible mostly for what happens on the server side of some of the most interesting and demanding WordPress applications, as well as for handling some more complicated JS tasks on the client side.
- Together with other teammates, you will develop modern and advanced WordPress solutions
with state-of-art code quality in eCommerce area
- Work with custom WordPress framework that is based on MVC pattern
- Further develop ideas for next-gen project solutions including headless CMS, GraphQL and VueJS
- Assist in maintenance or enhancement of existing client sites
- Developing reusable and maintainable components
- Deploy changes to live servers
- Code and review PHP code using version control
- You are reliable, experienced or very talented PHP developer
- Experience with:
- Git source versioning
- modern dependency managers and task runners (composer, npm, gulp)
- REST API and/or SOAP and/or GraphQL
- Solve client problems with empathy and understanding
- Team-oriented behavior and good communication skills
- You share you knowledge with others and offer peer reviews
- Analytical, solution-oriented and creative thinking and working
- Able to self-organize and work independently
- You love to learn new things
- Able to setup local dev environments
- Proficiency in verbal and written English
- Experience with and in WooCommerce, API integrations
- Experience with modern PHP frameworks
- Experience with project management tools such as Asana, Jira, …
- Knowledge of relational database and non-relational database
- Knowledge in automated testing
- Experience working for demanding or enterprise-level clients
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and career growth.
- Work with top experts and great colleagues.
- Work on creative projects.
- Various online courses and in-office courses.
- Internal presentations and team knowledge-sharing sessions.
- Various events organized by our company, such as bowling, barbecue, etc…
- Respect and support to your professional, family, and personal goals