If you are a talented or skilled web developer we can count on, if you love object-oriented PHP programming, and you would like to be a part of a team that works together to deliver sophisticated projects with the highest code quality, then you are probably the one we have been waiting for.
You will be responsible mostly for what happens on the server side of some of the most interesting and demanding CMS and framework applications, as well as for handling some more complicated JS tasks on the client side.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Assist in maintenance or enhancement of existing client sites.
Skills And Qualifications
- At least 2 years of experience.
- Strong knowledge of object oriented PHP programming.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience with Laravel is a big plus.
- Experience with creating custom WordPress plugins is a bih plus.
- Experience with and in WooCommerce, API integrations
- Experience with modern PHP frameworks
- Experience with project management tools such as Asana, Jira, …
- Knowledge in automated testing
- Experience working for demanding or enterprise-level clients
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and career growth.
- Work with top experts and great colleagues.
- Work on creative projects.
- Various online courses and in-office courses.
- Internal presentations and team knowledge sharing sessions.
- Modern and cozy offices in Novi Sad.
- Various events organized by our company, such as bowling, barbecue, etc…
- Fully equipped kitchen, a variety of food and drink such as fruit, candy, coffee, juices …
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals.