We are looking for a talented and motivated creative director to lead our company’s creative department. The successful candidate must possess excellent leadership qualities, with the ability to maximize the talents of their team.
As the creative director, you will work closely with graphic designers, UX/UI designers, visual artists, content creators, and digital developers to deliver engaging content that meets our customers’ expectations. You should be extremely creative and dedicated and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Quality conceptual thinking, strategic communication, and visual aesthetic.
- Execution of assigned jobs from brief through delivery.
- Conceptualized campaign vision, harnessing original graphics, copy, website content, social media, and other marketing materials.
- Taste for high-level aesthetics and passion for conceptualizing and creating innovative and disruptive work.
- Foster a culture of creative excellence by example and direction.
- Train and supervise team members.
- Oversee their creative efforts to ensure they are on strategy, schedule, and meet creative standards.
- Establish appropriate expectations and provide clear, objective feedback on team members’ work.
- Comfortable sharing and defending the strategic, aesthetic, and communication choices made for the work you or your team created.
- Working with the brand team to produce new ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications.
- Evaluating trends, assessing new data, and keeping up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques.
- Directing brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
- Shaping brand standards and creating procedures to ensure all deliverables are brand appropriate.
- Speaking with the company or client to set goals, provide updates, receive feedback, and present the final campaign.
- Ensuring that all aspects of the campaign align with the client or company’s needs.
- Looking for ways to improve the design department process.
Skills and qualifications
- A minimum of 7 years of digital experience, particularly with, but not limited to web, social, and emerging technologies.
- A solid understanding of design, copy, and web practices.
- Have in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models.
- Highly skilled in leading a team of creatives.
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker.
- Strong creative vision with attention to business objectives.
- High level of accountability and motivation.
- Strong Interpersonal, time and project management, presentation, leadership, and communication skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Creative and innovative projects.
- Various online courses and team knowledge-sharing sessions.
- Various team events, sports activities, and charity events participation
- Respect and support for your professional and personal goals.
- Private healthcare service
- Flexible start of the working day & Hybrid work environment
- Employee Referral Bonus program
- 22 Days of vacation + 2 sick leave days
- English lessons
- Additional holiday day per 2 years of employment in FWS
- Company gifts (childbirth, birthday cake…)
- Performance review twice a year
- Fully equipped kitchen, a variety of food and drinks such as fruit, candy, coffee, juices …